How Optimize Your Internal Link Structure
What is an internal link?
- They can improve website navigation.
- They are effective to define the hierarchy and structure of the business and website.
- It is a perfect way to distribute ranking power and page authority throughout the website.
The best practices to build effective internal links
1. Maintain an effective shallow click depth
2. Try to include keywords in your anchor text
3. Make sure to link all of your important web pages
4. Keep internal links relevant
5. Use your anchor text correctly
6. Choose the right keywords for your anchor texts
7. Point your links from high traffic pages to pages you want to drive conversions from
Read my short blog on Optimizing Your Metas, H1, H2, Titles, Descriptions